Do you have something to say? Do you have something to show? Do you want
to feature your book? That's what we are here for: publishing people's
work (Editorial policy).
Here are some general guidelines for writers, poets and artists:
* Will consider articles, opinion pieces, short stories and poems.
* Writers do not get paid.
* Write about anything you feel passionate about.
althought we prefer that the topics address baby boomers and seniors.
* If you have difficulty expressing yourself, imagine you are writing to
your best friend.
* We reserve the right not to accept pornographic, sexist, or racist materials.
* You do not need to be an experienced writer.
* Keep your article to between 500 to 800 words if possible.
* Try to attach relevant photo/photos to your piece.
* Anonymous pieces will not be considered except in life-threatening or
* Submissions may be edited as necessary without prior notice.
* Please see guidelines below for English text below.
Articles should be in English and should be emailed in plain text (NOT as a file) to
All poems should be in English and should be emailed in plain text (NOT as a file) to
Submit photographs of your art work. Artists do not get paid for publishing
their work in boomersint.org. No slides accepted. Images of your art work
- 72 dpi resolution
- Not larger than 6 x 8 inches
- Not smaller than 3 x 4 inches
- In jpg or gif format only
- Images should preferably be uploaded on another web site. You would then
give us the address of that web site and we will download the images.
- If you are emailing the images, please send them individually (NOT as
a zip or hqx or any other kind of file) to email@example.com.
If you have written a book or you are promoting a book, email an excerpt
(at 800-1500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors do not get paid for publishing their excerpts
in boomersint.org or boomersint.com
Copyright © Boomers International
All Rights Reserved.